Affordable Shrink System for Random Products
The Shanklin Triumph automatic shrink wrapper packages randomly presented products and generates product spacing on the fly!
The Triumph shrink machine is a perfect midrange solution for all those applications that require more advanced features than an L-Sealer, but not quite as complex as those on a high-speed automatic shrink wrapping machine.
Packed with a huge list of standard features, very affordably priced, and proudly made in the USA, the Shanklin Triumph is easily one of the best shrink packaging values available on the market today.
- Maintains the right-to-left product flow direction of the L-Sealer, but can be operated from either side.
- Product changeover facilitated by digital readouts and up to 25 package parameter recipes.
- Fully automatic operation.
- User-friendly touch-screen interface.
- Reduced operator training time.
- EZ load unwind allows for easy loading and changeover of rolls of film.
- EZ film threading allows operator to slide open the infeed conveyor to give access to the lower portion of the inverting head.
- Easy product changeover adjustments for inverting head, end seal height, side seal height, infeed conveyor, and package guides.
- Digital adjustment indicator display to allow for repeatability and quick set up.
Control Pod Features
- Swing arm give operator interface access around the perimeter of the machine
- Panel tilts for viewing angle adjustments
- 6" color touch-screen control panel
- Stores all parameters for up to 25 product/film recipes
- Jaw temperatures
- Side seal temperatures
- Stop, start, slow run
- Dwell time
- Generates product spacing on the fly from randomly presented products (fixed or random length).
- Can process up to 60 packages per minute.
- On-board diagnostics, plug and play/modular construction.
- Drop-in replacement for most L-Sealers with a 5' x 8' footprint.
- Convenient, modular and easily adjustable pin perforator optimizes air evacuation.
- Recessed selvage winder places the selvage removal process conveniently within the structure of the machine.
- Selvage full alarm indicates on light post and stops machine after a short delay.
- Selvage break alarm stops machine and indicates on light post upon occurrence.
- Standard light post indicates important machine status (stop, ready, run mode, and need for attention).
- Dependable, reliable AC drive motors.
- Designed for maximum accessibility for easy cleaning, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Quick disconnect electrical sensors feature LED telltale connectors with quick disconnect plugs to aid in troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Side sealer swings open for easy access to the sealing wires for cleaning or service.
- Swing-out electrical box provides easy access to critical areas of the machine.
Specifications of the Triumph TR-1 Shrink Wrap Machine
|Specification ||Triumph |
|Package Size ||Minimum 2"W x .125"H x 3"L Maximum 15"W x 5"H x 48"L Width + height combination cannot exceed 17" |
|Maximum Film Width ||21" folded or 42" flat, centerfolder required |
|Conveyor Height ||32.5" to 40.5" |
|Package Speeds ||Up to 60 jaw cycles per minute |
|Film Speeds ||Up to 60 linear feet per minute |
|Longitudinal Seal ||Weld bead at side of package |
|Transverse Seal ||Wide fin hot knife jaws |
|Main Drive ||0.5 HP AC motor with AC inverter variable speed drive |
|Power ||230 volts, 20 amps, 1 phase |
|Compressed Air ||3 CFM free air at 70 psi |
|Safety Devices ||Emergency stops Seal jaw safety switches Protective guards Safety interlocks on all access panels |
|Accessories ||EZ load compact centerfolder Dual roll compact centerfolder Flight bar infeed conveyor Flight lug infeed conveyor Casters Print Registration |