Seal Trays with 2 Lanes, Automatic Tray Feeders and 2 Seal Heads
Starview's AITS-25 is an inline model type heat sealer designed for high-volume production requirements. This tray sealer is built to be an automatic inline system that seals and trims lidding material on an exclusive tub design. A standard design has a 2-up inline production machine. This sealing machine may be customized to seal additioanl tubs per cycle.
Starview AITS tray sealers are designed and competitively priced for fresh counter packaging, with clear or printed film to a preformed tray for food manufacturing companies, catering, grocery stores, etc.
The AITS Series is ideal for medium production. This series machines can adapt to seal for a wide range of product tray sizes by simply changing the tooling.
These machines trim the film to the profile of the tray and automatically rewind the scrap web. The AITS Series sealers will provide years of dependable performance with a minimum of maintenance.
Advantages & Benefits
- Automatic inline / tray tub sealing machine including 2 seal heads.
- Large format sealing area for customer supplied tubs.
- Automatic film feed, seal & trim and scrap rewind.
- Automatic tray / tub de-nester option.
- Automatic unload.
- Remote access - Ethernet standard / WiFi optional.
- Clear or random print capability with option for registered print film capability.
- Heavy-duty industrial design floor model machine.
- Programmable logic control (Allen-Bradley)
- - Intelligent system that allows changes or upgrades from a Starview provided memory card.
- - Ethernet connection to PLC and HMI allows remote access by customer from PC, Laptop, smartphones and tablet devices to HMI screens and PLC functions, and by Starview for program changes, diagnosis or updates when internet connected. Optional WiFi connection available.
- - 8 spare I/Os provided for customer provided fillers.
- Color HMI (Weintek) includes:
- - Time and date displayed on all screen pages.
- - System monitoring page. Heating, vacuum/gas cycle, batch counter and job recipe displayed at a glance.
- - Full job recipe storage with memory for up to 100 different recipes.
- - History page with last 200 cycles stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- - Sealing Timer.
- - Digital temperature controller on screen display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius with alarms.
- - Efficiency tracking screen with USB download feature.
- - Machine programmed to receive product fillers.
- - Conveyor Dwell Timer.
- - Conveyor jog.
- - Step-up counter.
- - Manual / Auto mode.
- - Complete manual control of all individual functions for set up.
- - Machine diagnostics with difficulty location.
- - On-screen system errors for troubleshooting.
- - Last 7 days alarms stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- Main power/Heater OFF/ON switch.
- Emergency STOP button.
- Automatic film feeding.
- Automatic scrap rewinding.
- Operator safety platen guard.
- Safety interlocked rear access door for ease of tooling service/change.
- In-feed conveyor and mechanical advance system.
- Automatic tub de-nester (2).
- Automatic unload conveyor.
- Automatic tub unload pick & place system .
- Upper and lower tray support.
- Interchangeable aluminum sealing fixtures.
- Quick change tooling feature.
- Pneumatic system (2) for film sealing and cutting.
- Trims film to tray profile with appropriate tooling.
- High volume electric vacuum pump (if MAP option supplied).
- Inert gas injection system (if MAP option supplied).
- Air filter, regulator and gauge.
- Stainless steel & anodized aluminum construction.
- Number of open load stations: 6
- Maximum tub dimensions: 22" x 17"
- Maximum tub depth: 5"
- Profile film trim: Standard
- Registered film: Optional
- Maximum film width: 19.5"
- Maximum film roll diameter: 12"
- Film core size: 6"
- Average cycle speed: 1 to 10 cpm
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts / 3 PH / 40 Amps
- Actuator type: Pneumatic 8" diameter cylinder
- Heating system: Temperature controlled interchangeable tooling
- Air consumption per cycle: 100 psi
- Approximate dimensions: TBD
- Working Height: 36"
- Approximate weight: 4,000 lbs
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your tray packaging equipment.