Quickly, Automatically Seal Your Trays with Modified Atmosphere Packaging
Starview AITS tray sealers are designed and competitively priced for fresh counter packaging, with clear or printed film to a preformed tray for food manufacturing companies, catering, grocery stores, etc.
The AITS/MAP-1216 machines produce sealed packages with a modified atmosphere.
The AITS Series is ideal for medium production. This series machines can adapt to seal for a wide range of product tray sizes by simply changing the tooling.
These machines trim the film to the profile of the tray and automatically rewind the scrap web. The AITS Series sealers will provide years of dependable performance with a minimum of maintenance.
Advantages & Benefits
- A wide range of standard and custom features available to match customer requirements.
- Automatic tray conveyor system and optional tray feeder to reduce labor and increase machine production rates.
- Uses quick-change anodized aluminum tooling.
- Models available with and without modified atmosphere protection (MAP) capability.
- Convenient touch panel controls for operator convenience, accessibility and process repeatability.
- Automatic film feed, seal & trim and scrap rewind for clear or random print film.
- Registered print film feed optional.
- Stainless steel wash down construction to allow cleaning in a food handling environment.
- Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
- Programmable logic control (Omron)
- - Intelligent system that allows changes or upgrades from a Starview provided memory card.
- - Ethernet connection to PLC and HMI allows remote access by customer from PC, Laptop, smartphones and tablet devices to HMI screens and PLC functions, and by Starview for program changes, diagnosis or updates when internet connected. Optional Wi-Fi connection available.
- Color HMI includes:
- - Time and date displayed on all screen pages.
- - System monitoring page. Heating, vacuum/gas cycle, batch counter and job recipe displayed at a glance.
- - Full Job Recipe storage with memory for up to 100 different recipes.
- - History page with last 200 cycles stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- - Sealing timer.
- - Digital temperature controller on screen display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius with alarms.
- - Conveyor dwell timer.
- - Step-up counter.
- - Manual / Auto mode.
- - Complete manual control of all individual functions for set up.
- - Conveyor jog.
- - Machine diagnostics with difficulty location.
- - On-screen system errors for troubleshooting.
- - Last 7-days alarms stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- Main power/Heater Off/On switch.
- Emergency Stop button.
- Electronic temperature control.
- Automatic film feeding.
- Automatic scrap rewinding.
- Operator safety platen guard.
- Interchangeable aluminum sealing fixtures.
- Double acting sealing press.
- Pneumatic system for film sealing and cutting.
- Trims film to tray profile with appropriate tooling.
- In-feed conveyor.
- Finished package unload conveyor, gravity type.
- Air filter, regulator and gauge.
- Anodized aluminum/stainless steel construction for wash down.
- Number of open load stations: 2
- Maximum sealing area: 10.8" x 17.3"
- Maximum tray depth: 4.3"
- Registered film: Optional
- Maximum film width: 18.9"
- Maximum film roll diameter: 9.8"
- Average cycle speed: 1 to 15 cpm
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts / 3 PH / 20 Amps
- Actuator type: Pneumatic
- Heating system: Temperature controlled interchangeable tooling
- Air consumption per cycle: 100 psi
- Vacuum pump: 63 m3/h
- Approximate dimensions: 108"D x 40"W x 62"H
- In-feed conveyor length: 55"
- Out-feed conveyor length: 30"
- Working Height: 37"
- Approximate weight: 1,000 lbs
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your tray packaging equipment.