Designed to be used in situations where tie-in to infeed systems such as counters and scales is not required, the AB 145 is a cost-effective entry-level introduction to semi-automated bag filling and sealing. Simple and easy to use capable of bagging at speeds up to 45 bags per minute, the AB 145 offers packaging consistency, dependability and speed at an affordable price.
Utilizing Autobag Bag-on-a-Roll technology the AB 145 gives maximum operational flexibility with its ability to change pack-size in under 2 minutes making it ideal for those operations with variable run lengths, but yet requiring speed and packaging consistency.
Combine with an Autobag AutoLabel thermal transfer printer for a complete Print-n-Pack system enabling packaging efficiency by eliminating the need for a separate labeling operation, which facilitates maximum productivity per operator.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, fast and reliable bag packaging.
- Extremely flexible. Change bag sizes easily in less than 2 minutes.
- Operator friendly AutoTouch Control Screen for easy job set-up and recall.
- On-board diagnostics and Replace-n-Repair components for maximum uptime.
- Combine with an AutoLabel Printer for a simple Print-n-Pack bagging and labeling system.
- Automotive & Appliance Parts
- Electrical & Electronic Parts
- Plumbing & Heating
- Jewelry & Novelty Items
- Disposable Health Care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & Connectors
- Hobby & Craft Kits
- Cosmetics & Beauty Aids
Features of the AB 145
- Color AutoTouch 10 inch control screen interface offers operator tutorials, data storage, help system and diagnostics.
- Performance monitoring production: rates per job, bags-per-minute/hour, etc.
- Simple Dancer Tension Assembly for basic web control.
- On board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- AutoThread automatic bag threading for quick and easy set up and change over.
- Simple mechanical height adjustment for added operator comfort.
- Multiple language choice - English, Spanish, French and German available on the touch screen.
- Castor mounted for easy relocation.
- Powered unwind
- Trim seal
- Bag deflators
- Seal flatteners
- Product load shelf
- Dual optical palm switches
- Sectionalized in-feed trays
- Range of in-feed funnels
- Spare parts kits
Specifications of the AB 145
- Weight: 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Width: 34 in. (86 cm)
- Height: 32 to 43 in. (81 to 109 cm)
- Depth: 41 in. (104 cm)
- Pass-Through: 2.63 to 4.25 in. (6.7 to 10.8 cm)
- Bag Thickness: 1.0 to 4.0 mil
- Bag Sizes: W 3.5 to 11 in. L 3.5 to 22 in.