Arpac's servo-driven 75GI shrink bundler guarantees superior performance for the high-volume printing and publishing industry.
Shrink wrapping up to 75 bundles per minute, this compact shrink bundler wraps random stacks of magazines,catalogs, books, directories, brochures and other printed materials on-demand, without interrupting production.
Servo-driven sealing offers precise electronic control for immediate and accurate sealing action, ensuring strong, consistent seals. The seal opening height is electronically programmed to vary with product height, maximizing output speeds for smaller products.
Designed to interact with today's high speed binderies, the 75GI is perfect for presorted postal route sequencing applications, and the printing and publishing industry's fastest counter stackers.
Features of the 75GI
- Speeds up to 75 bundles per minute.
- Servo drives provide absolute repeatability throughout the life of the machine.
- Wraps random-sized stacks on demand.
- Quick change Plasma-coated seal bars for long life and easy maintenance.
- Continuous motion seal head provides smooth and quick transitions of product through the wrapper at high speeds.
- Independent variable speed drives on the wrapper and tunnel.
- Side mounted film cradles for easy film loading.
- Integrated shrink tunnel quickly shrinks the film.
- Product cooling feature at the tunnel exit cools to stabilize stacks.
- Intralox conveyor belts throughout provide long life and eliminate tracking problems.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Film type: single-wound polyethylene.
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production.
- Zero tension film feed for light products prevents paper sheets from shingling.
- Split belt conveyor allows wrapping of thin and lightweight products. This is typically used for e-commerce applications where product is placed on chip boards prior to wrapping.
- Collating systems- group stacks of products together before they proceed through the seal frame and into the shrink tunnel.
- On certain high-gloss or stitched products, static charging may be necessary to hold the bundle together while shrink wrapping.
- Casters for easy machine portability.
- Paper products