APM's USDA approved smokeless and odorless horizontal conveyorized rotary band sealing system utilizes a bag top trimmer. This machine is specifically designed for flat product applications, including clothing, toys, household products, disposables, electronics, paper, books, magazines, and foods including tortillas, bakery goods, and more.
Features of the HBS-1/8 TX
- Mounted horizontally with crank adjustable height control stand, easily mates with your existing conveyor. Permanent magnet DC variable speed gearmotor allows for sealer/conveyor synchronization.
- Also available with integrated conveyor systems for a complete turnkey horizontal sealing system.
- Unit is designed with 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sealing capacity allows variable speeds up to 100 feet per minute with constant secure seals of 1/8" or 1/4" wide with bag top trimmer.
- Seals are achieved through the use of special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands.
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Digital temperature control maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- No compressed air required.
- Electrical 110 VAC 10 amps/ 60 Cycle.
- One line embossing coder for product marking.
Designed to Seal These Materials