VBS-1/8 TX Vertical Band Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the VBS-1/8 TX Vertical Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's USDA approved vertical rotary band sealing system, with bag top trimmer, comes supplied with a lower carry belt system that supports up to 1 pound or more. The VBS-1/8 TX is mounted on 4' high adjustable height sealing assembly floor stand. A vacuum system for trim scrap removal is standard.
Features of the VBS-1/8 TX
- Easy interfacing. Use your existing conveyoring equipment by positioning the sealing system over it and adjusting the variable speed drive to match.
- Smokeless and odorless sealing and trimming.
- Variable speeds up to 540 inches per minute (45 fpm) with ultra-quiet gear motor.
- Quality seals of 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8" wide are achieved through the use of special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands.
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Unit is designed with 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Electrical 110 VAC 10 amps/ 60 Cycle. No compressed air required.
- One or two line embossing coder for product marking.
- Casters (shown) for easy positioning.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Poly-Coated Paper Materials