VBS-3/8 DH-10 Validating Vertical Band Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the VBS-3/8 DH-10 Validating Vertical Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's USDA approved validating vertical rotary band sealer is designed for medical pouches. This bag sealer generates high quality, hermetic, validatable seals at speeds up to 60 feet per minute.
Features of the VBS-3/8 DH-10 Validating Sealer
- Unit is designed with two 5" long heating sections (10" total) and two 5" long cooling sections (10" total) for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Quad digital temperature controls maintain consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals. Heat is generated from rear and front heaters or one set only as required using a simple on/off switch. Individual heating assemblies can be regulated due to quad controls.
- Extra sealing capacity allows speeds up to 720" per minute (60 fpm) with constant secure seals of 3/8" or 1/4" wide. Actual sealing speed depends on structure and thickness or material being sealed. Tyvek can be sealed at 40 feet per minute.
- Temperature, speed, and pressure can be validated.
- Easy and quick changeover and cleaning of Teflon bands is possible due to instant pressure release on the bands placed in an open position. Uniform pressure on all sealing and cooling surfaces creates consistent quality validatable seals. Gauges are easy to read and highly visible.
- Dual element thermocouples included. Each thermocouple has two junctions, one for the temperature controller and one for temperature verification, ports supplied.
- Mounted on heavy duty adjustable stand with crank handle height adjustment of sealing head. Standard vertical model can be adapted to operate in a horizontal position as an option. Unit can also be positioned over existing lower carry conveyor.
- This medical sealer is constructed of anodized aluminum with stainless steel shafts, covers and hardware to assure longevity of use. Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Embossing coder or hot ink printer for product marking available.
- Self contained compressed air, 110 V Electric, 1250 watts, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle. No external air required.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)