VCBS-1/4 TX Vertical Conveyorized Band Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the VCBS-1/4 TX Vertical Conveyorized Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's VCBS-1/4 TX band sealer is specifically designed to allow the seal to be extremely close to the product. This machine is ideal for sealing bulk packs of toilet paper, paper towels, diapers, and many other products.
Features of the VCBS-1/4 TX
- Upper sealing head is interfaced and synchronized with the variable speed lower conveyor, 12" wide x 5' long with fully adjustable stainless steel guide rails.
- Adjustable height sealing assembly floor stand with crank handle.
- Vacuum system for trim scrap removal is standard.
- Variable speeds up to 540 inches per minute (45 fpm) with ultra-quiet gear motor.
- Quality seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide are achieved through the use of special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands.
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Unit is designed with 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Electrical 110 VAC 20 amps/ 60 Cycle. No compressed air required.
- Casters (shown) for easy positioning.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Poly-Coated Paper Materials