Inline Filling Systems Pail Filling Machine
At a Glance
- Used for bulk filling of 5-gallon pails
- By volume only
- 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability
Fill Pails by Volume
Inline Filling Systems pail fillers are used for bulk filling of 5-gallon pails by volume only. This is an economical alternative to filling pails with bulk chemical and other typical low-cost liquid products.
- 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability.
- Filler frame top mounted supply tank with float switch control to maintain fill head pressure.
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (nozzles for sanitary applications quoted separately).
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills.
- Automatic drip tray and supply regulation.
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment.
- Automatic drain and clean cycle.
- Batch bottle counter.
- Control panel uses a 40 character two line digital display with multiple product profile menu.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your liquid filling equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac