Continuous Motion Hand Load Cartoner for Seated or Standing Operators
Capable of cycling at rates up to 125 cartons per minute, the ADCO VHL Vertical Hand Load Cartoner is the answer for difficult to load or loose-fill products that must be loaded on a vertical axis.
The VHL is a continuous motion machine that erects and closes the bottom of the carton before indexing the cartons into a standard U-shaped hand-load area, which offers an ample 3-ft of loading space on both sides of the machine.
After the product is loaded by the operators, the top of the carton is automatically closed and the sealed carton is then discharged from the machine. The VHL features fully interlocked barrier guarding and main drive overload circuit to protect operators. Its ergonomic load area accommodates seated or standing operator positions.
Like all ADCO machines, the VHL is constructed out of stainless steel and is available in both, standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction with fully-welded sheet metal frame provides maximum strength, plus improved sanitation and cleanability over traditional designs
- Fast, easy changeover with dual shafts and motorized overheads along with servo controls maximizes reliability and productivity
- Intuitive and modern interface enhances operator experience and improves overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Line shaft drive with overload protection (available servo options)
- 2-head rotary feeder (available 3-head and 4-head options)
- Compact 14' frame with leveling feet and casters
- High capacity, easy to load carton magazine
- U-shaped product load area featuring a combined 6' of loading space
- Fast and easy changeover with scales and pointers (available digital counters)
- Modern and intuitive operator interface
- Allen Bradley PLC control package
- Category 3 safety system with fully interlocked barrier guard package
- Many other available options
- Pressurized hot melt glue
- Tablock tuck , and gable top closing plows
- Scale fill, volumetric fill, and robotic automatic product loading options are also available
- 3 and 4 head rotary carton feeders
- Extended carton magazines
- Extended hand-load areas
- Deboss, ink, or laser coders
- And much more
- Refrigerated and frozen foods
- Bakery and snack foods
- Nutritional products
- Personal care
- Soap and detergents
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 2" to 9.5" (51 to 241mm)
- Width of Opening: 0.75" to 3" (20 to 76mm)
- Carton Depth: 4" to 10" (102 to 254mm)
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz
- Air: 8-9 CFM @ 90 PSI (Venturi), 2-3 CFM @ 90 PSI (Pump)
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.