Compact Case Sealing up to 42 per Minute
Pearson CS25 case sealers are compact and fully-guarded. The CS25 top seals a wide-range of case sizes with either pressure sensitive tape or hot melt adhesive at speeds of 25 to 42 cases per minute depending on case length.
- 25 to 42 cases per minute depending on case length
- Fully-automatic with powered minor flap folding
- Continuous motion operation
- Independent Roller System for smooth and reliable case transfer (patented)
- Synchronous drive system eliminates chain tensioning
- Seals with tape or hot melt glue
- Fast changeovers supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles, and HMI graphical guides
- PackML compliant, UL listed control panel
- Heavy-duty welded tubular frame made of mild steel or stainless steel
- Allen-Bradley PLC control panel with PanelView Color HMI
Case Size Range
- Length: 8" to 24"
- Width: 5" to 16"
- Height: 4.5" to 18.5"
Supported Case Styles
- Bliss H shipper
Machine Size Range
- Length: 8' to 9'
- Width: 4' to 5'
- Height: 5' to 6'
- LED beacons
- Oversized and undersized cases
- Controls integration
- Remote access router
- Auxiliary operator stations
- Glue tank autofill
- Internal LED lighting
- Powered scoring wheels
- Tooling storage
- Servo upgrade
- Heavy case metering
- Heavy cases
- Grace port
- Plant level ethernet connection
- Separate glue disconnect
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your case sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac