Print Bar Codes and Details Directly on Roll Bags
Capable of imprinting at speeds up to 12" per second, which equates to approximately 80 bags per minute in-line, this programmable thermal-transfer printing system has been designed to meet all the newest industry specific printing requirements. The PI 412c is simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible to give maximum uptime and packaging productivity.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag AB 180 bagging system, product identification utilizing barcodes, text and graphics can be easily applied to individual packages in-line and indexed for product loading and sealing in a simple Print-n-Pack operation. Label changes can be achieved in an instant by simply accessing pre-stored label designs or through database downloads with a PC connection.
Utilizing the latest technology, the Autobag PI 412c is capable of printing virtually all barcodes available today, including 2D barcodes and UPS MaxiCode.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast.
- High resolution printing for clarity and high impact.
- Removes need for separate labeling operation.
- Increased print speeds up to 12" per second with the 203 dpi printhead and up to 8" per second on the 300 dpi printhead.
- 8 megabytes of memory for label and font storage.
- Autobag Print-n-Pack systems interface with AutoLabel software or existing customer software for maximum flexibility.
- Supports over 40 barcodes including 2D barcodes and True-type fonts.
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical & electronic
- Plumbing & heating
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & connectors
- Hobby & craft
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
Features of the AutoLabel PI 412c
- Print 12" per second with 203 DPI printhead / 8" per second with 300 DPI printhead.
- Universal connectivity with serial and parallel ports allowing flexibility in communicating with software and databases.
- 8 megabytes of on-board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- Independent festoon control allows printer to work independent of bagger, providing increased speeds and registration control, and ensuring in-line print accuracy of +/- 1/16".
- Target registration control allows precise print adjustments while imprinter is running.
- Ribbon saver feature advances printing ribbon only when printing is in process, significantly reducing waste.
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128-A, B, C
- EAN-8 & EAN-13
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Micro PDF 417
- PDF 417
- QR Code
- TLC 39
- UPC 2 & 5 digit addendums
- UPC-A & UPC-E
- UPS MaxiCode
- USD 8
- Up to 4"W x up to 20"L
- AutoLabel software
- Stand alone label design kit
- Ethernet, twinax/coax connections
- Printhead alignment tool
- Spare parts kits
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 34"W x 55"D x 32"-45"H (86cm x 140cm x 81-114cm)
- Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 kg) alone