Print Bar Codes and Details Directly on Roll Bags
Capable of imprinting at speeds up to 12" per second, which equates to approximately 80 bags per minute in-line, this programmable thermal-transfer printing system has been designed to meet all the newest industry specific printing requirements. The PI 412c is simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible to give maximum uptime and packaging productivity.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag 500 bagging system, this complete Print-n-Pack solution can interface with AutoLabel Design Software or existing customer software for custom bag labels with high-resolution bar codes, text and graphics.
This innovative thermal printer is capable of printing virtually all bar codes available today, including 2D barcodes and UPS MaxiCode. Label changes are fast and simple by accessing pre-stored label designs or through database download with a PC connection. A large capacity, on-board memory stores job data for rapid package changeovers and maximum system uptime.
Combined with system-matched AutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbon, the AutoLabel PI 412c Imprinter offers efficiency and superior quality printing.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast
- Two system configurations available for flexibility: stand alone and inline
- High resolution printing for clarity and high impact
- Eliminates the need for a separate labeling operation
- Increased print speeds up to 12" per second with the 203 dpi printhead and up to 8" per second on the 300 dpi printhead
- Significant memory for label and font storage
- Autobag Print-n-Pack systems are designed to interface with AutoLabel Design Software or existing customer software for maximum flexibility
- Supports over 40 bar codes, including 2D barcodes and True-type fonts
- Available in a wide carriage design for use with the Autobag AB 255 Wide Bagger
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical & electronic
- Plumbing & heating
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & connectors
- Hobby & craft
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
Features of the AutoLabel PI 412c
- Print 12" per second with 203 DPI printhead / 8" per second with 300 DPI printhead.
- Universal connectivity with serial and parallel ports allowing flexibility in communicating with software and databases.
- 8 megabytes of on-board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- Independent festoon control allows printer to work independent of bagger, providing increased speeds and registration control, and ensuring in-line print accuracy of +/- 1/16".
- Target registration control allows precise print adjustments while imprinter is running.
- Ribbon saver feature advances printing ribbon only when printing is in process, significantly reducing waste.
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128-A, B, C
- EAN-8 & EAN-13
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Micro PDF 417
- PDF 417
- QR Code
- TLC 39
- UPC 2 & 5 digit addendums
- UPC-A & UPC-E
- UPS MaxiCode
- USD 8
- Up to 4"W x up to 20"L
- AutoLabel software
- Stand alone label design kit
- Ethernet, twinax/coax connections
- Printhead alignment tool
- Spare parts kits
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 34"W x 55"D x 32"-45"H (86cm x 140cm x 81-114cm)
- Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 kg) alone
- Approvals: CE