Print Details Directly on Roll Bags in Two Locations
The AutoLabel PI 412cw Prism Imprinter provides two-sided bag printing, two-color printing on one side of the bag, or functions as a stand-alone imprinter. It is capable of thermal bag printing at speeds up to 12" per second on two-sides of the bag.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag 500 bagging system, product identification labels utilizing bar codes, text and graphics can be easily applied to individual packages in a simple Print-n-Pack operation. For maximum flexibility, this thermal transfer printer uses AutoLabel Design Software to create custom bag labels with high-resolution bar codes, text and graphics. This enables printing of virtually all bar codes available today, including 2D bar codes and UPS MaxiCode.
Label changes are fast and easy by simply accessing pre-stored label designs, or through database download with a PC connection. A large capacity, on-board memory stores job data for rapid package changeovers and maximum system uptime.
Using system-matched AutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbon, this sophisticated imprinter provides exceptional productivity and printing quality.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast
- Three system configurations available: Front and back inline, side by side inline, or stand-alone
- High resolution printing for clarity and high impact
- Eliminates the need for a separate labeling operation
- Increased print speeds up to 12" per second with the 203 dpi printhead and up to 8" per second on the 300 dpi printhead
- Large memory for label and font storage
- Ability to interface with AutoLabel Design Software or existing customer software for maximum flexibility
- Supports over 40 bar codes including 2D bar codes and True-type fonts
- Optional rewinder can be retrofitted in order to operate as a stand alone unit for off-line printing needs
- Wide carriage design can also be used with the Autobag AB 255 Wide Bagger and configured for SidePouch SPrint Bagger
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical & electronic
- Plumbing & heating
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & connectors
- Hobby & craft
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
Features of the AutoLabel PI 412cw Prism
- Print 12" per second with 203 DPI printhead / 8" per second with 300 DPI printhead.
- Universal connectivity with Serial and Parallel Port allowing flexibility in communicating with software and databases.
- 8 megabytes of on board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- Independent festoon control allows printer to work independent of bagger, providing increased speeds and registration control, which ensures positioning for in-line printing accuracy of +/- 1/16".
- Target registration control allows precise print adjustments while imprinter is running.
- Ribbon saver feature advances printing ribbon only when printing is in process, significantly reducing waste.
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128-A, B, C
- EAN-8 & EAN-13
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Micro PDF 417
- PDF 417
- QR Code
- TLC 39
- UPC 2 & 5 digit addendums
- UPC-A & UPC-E
- UPS MaxiCode
- USD 8
- Up to 4"W x up to 20"L
- AutoLabel software
- Stand alone label design kit
- Ethernet, twinax/coax connections
- Printhead alignment tool
- Spare parts kits
- Bag rewinder
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Air: 45 PSI (3.1 bar) clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 28"W x 42"D x 59"H (71cm x 107cm x 150cm)
- Weight: 252 lbs (114 kg) with winder
- Approvals: CE