Print Details Directly on Roll Bags in Two Locations
Capable of imprinting on two locations of the bag at speeds up to 12" per second, which equates to approximately 80 bags per minute in-line, this programmable thermal transfer printing system has been designed to meet all the newest industry-specific printing requirements. The PI 412cw Prism is simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible to give maximum uptime and packaging productivity.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag AB 180 bagging system, product identification utilizing barcodes, text and graphics can be easily applied to individual packages in-line, on the bag front and back, and indexed for product loading and sealing in a simple print-n-pack operation. Label changes can be achieved in an instant by simply accessing prestored label designs or through database downloads with a PC connection.
Utilizing the very latest technology, the Autobag PI 412cw Prism is capable of printing virtually all barcodes available today, including 2D barcodes and UPS MaxiCode. The 8 megabytes of memory facilitate more label and font storage which gives easier access to more stored jobs allowing fast changeover and maximum system uptime.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast.
- High resolution printing for clarity and high impact.
- Removes need for separate labeling operation.
- Available in 3 configurations: front & back, side-by-side or even stand-alone.
- Increased print speeds up to 12" per second with the 203 dpi printhead and up to 8" per second on the 300 dpi printhead.
- Large memory for label and font storage.
- Autobag Print-n-Pack systems are designed to interface with AutoLabel software or existing customer software for maximum flexibility.
- Supports over 40 barcodes including 2D barcodes and True-type fonts.
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical & electronic
- Plumbing & heating
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & connectors
- Hobby & craft
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
Features of the AutoLabel PI 412cw Prism
- Print 12" per second with 203 DPI printhead / 8" per second with 300 DPI printhead.
- Universal connectivity with Serial and Parallel Port allowing flexibility in communicating with software and databases.
- 8 megabytes of on board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- Independent festoon control allows printer to work independent of bagger, providing increased speeds and registration control, which ensures positioning for in-line printing accuracy of +/- 1/16".
- Target registration control allows precise print adjustments while imprinter is running.
- Ribbon saver feature advances printing ribbon only when printing is in process, significantly reducing waste.
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128-A, B, C
- EAN-8 & EAN-13
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Micro PDF 417
- PDF 417
- QR Code
- TLC 39
- UPC 2 & 5 digit addendums
- UPC-A & UPC-E
- UPS MaxiCode
- USD 8
- Up to 4"W x up to 20"L
- AutoLabel software
- Stand alone label design kit
- Ethernet, twinax/coax connections
- Printhead alignment tool
- Spare parts kits
- Bag rewinder
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Air: 45 PSI (3.1 bar) clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 31"W x 43"D x 59"H (79cm x 109cm x 150cm)
- Weight: 252 lbs (114 kg) with winder