Closing Tri-Seal Cartons at Speeds Up to 80 per Minute
Featuring positive, continuous-motion lugged carton transfer design, the new Adco 16B is the right answer for your tri-seal carton closing needs. When it comes to speed, flexibility, footprint and value, the 16B hits the mark.
Designed to seal a wide variety of carton shapes and sizes, the affordable 16B accepts cartons back-to-back at speeds up to 80 cycles per minute.
No complex positioning systems required. Adco's time-tested lugged transfer design keeps positive control of the carton all the way through the closing and sealing operation. This reliable and simple-to-operate tri-seal carton closer is ideal for the most demanding and cost-conscious production environments.
Like all Adco machines, the 16B is constructed in stainless steel and is available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability and eliminates corrosion
- Positive, continuous motion lugged carton transfer maximizes control and reliability
- Fast, easy changeover improves productivity and reduces downtime
- Large carton size range protects your investment as products change
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- Lugged carton transfer system
- Cover left/right orientation
- 1-HP variable speed drive system
- Overhead tucking system
- Powered discharge side belts
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system
- Allen-Bradley control package
- Category 3 safety system with a fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Washdown construction
- Economy glue flaps
- Downstream back-up detection
- Open major flap detect
- Baked goods
- Flow-wrapped products
- Dairy products
- Snack foods
- Consumer products
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 4" to 12" (102 to 305mm)
- Width of Opening: 4" to 10" (102 to 254mm)
- Carton Depth: 1" to 4" (25 to 102mm)
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 70 psi
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.