Closing a Variety of Tri-Seal Cartons at Speeds Up to 200 per Minute!
The compact, Adco SLC high-speed inline tri-seal carton closer is designed to handle wide variety of carton shapes and sizes at speeds up to 200 cartons per minute. This versatile SLC gets the job done, fast!
Featuring a variable-speed drive system, precision servo-controlled turning chains and no-tool changeover, the SLC packs a lot of features into its small frame.
The SLC's overhead belt and flexible gripper design easily handles bulging and oversize cartons. This reliable and simple to operate carton closer is ideal for the most demanding and cost conscious production environments.
Like all Adco machines, the SLC is available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability and eliminates corrosion
- Positive, continuous motion lugged carton transfer maximizes control and reliability
- Overhead belt and flexible gripper design improves oversize carton handling
- Fast and easy no-tool changeover improves productivity and reduces downtime
- Large carton size and style range with protects your investment as products change
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- 90 degree carton turn section with on-demand servo controlled turning chains
- Cover right or cover left orientation
- No-tool changeover with digital readouts
- Variable speed drive system
- Accepts cartons randomly or back-to-back
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system (when glue is specified)
- Allen-Bradley PLC control package with touch screen HMI
- Category 3 safety system with fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Economy glue flaps
- Downstream back-up detection
- Open major flap detect
- Snack foods
- Flow-wrapped products
- Frozen foods
- Ready meals
- Dairy products
- Baked goods
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 4" to 11.75" (102 to 300mm)
- Width of Opening: 3" to 11.75" (75 to 300mm)
- Carton Depth: 1" to 5" (25 to 125mm)
- Electrical and Air: Talk with us