Low Speed Sleever Wraps Trays, Tubs, and Multi-Count Products
The innovative and affordable Adco WAE wrap around sleever perfect for low speed sleeving operations. The continuous motion WAE features a compact frame, an easy-to-load inclined magazine, and a smooth reciprocating sleeve feeder.
The WAE can be optionally equipped to feed single count trays or tubs automatically, or it can be configured with an optional flighted infeed conveyor system for hand loading of multi-count products.
The WAE may also be specified to run either tablock style sleeves or glued sleeves.
Like all Adco machines, the WAE is constructed in stainless steel and is available in both, standard and various washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability and eliminates corrosion
- Overhead conveyor with bottom squaring chain ensures proper sealing
- Flexible and adaptable design protects your investment as products change
- Easy to load magazine reduces operator fatigue and increases run time
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- Easy to load, inclined sleeve magazine
- Overhead conveyor
- Bottom squaring chain
- Powered takeaway belts
- Capable of forming lock style or glued sleeves
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system (when glue is specified)
- Allen-Bradley PLC control system with touch screen HMI
- Category 3 safety system with a fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Washdown construction
- Various indexing options
- Powered hopper
- Downstream back-up detection
- Frozen entrees
- Single pack cups, trays and bowls
- Multi-packs of yogurt
- Ready meals
- Consumer products
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 3" to 10" (75 to 250mm)
- Width of Opening: 3" to 9" (75 to 225mm)
- Depth of Carton: 1" to 4" (25 to 102mm)
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 95 PSI
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.