Reliable, Rugged, High-Speed Sleever Wraps Up to 350 sleeves per Minute
Rugged and dependable, available in both a mechanical version (WM) and a servo version (WS), Adco high-speed sleevers are designed for the most demanding production environments.
Capable of speeds up to 350 sleeves per minute, Adco sleevers are capable performers with the ability to run a wide range of sleeve sizes and styles including neck-through and gusset sleeves.
If you need to run multiple lanes, stack your products in layers or invert the top layer, our product handling experts are here to help.
Like all Adco machines, these wrap around sleevers are constructed in stainless steel are available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction and sanitary design improves cleanability and eliminates corrosion
- High-speed capability maximizes productivity and reduces machinery requirements
- Flexible and adaptable design protects your investment as products change
- Smooth continuous motion design and rotary feeder improve speed and efficiency
- Easy to load powered magazine reduces operator fatigue and increases run time
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- Mechanical or servo-motion
- Fully automatic, continuous-motion design
- Multi-head rotary sleeve feeder
- Fully adjustable with screw adjustments and digital readouts for size changes
- Horizontal powered magazine
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system
- Allen-Bradley PLC control system with color touch screen HMI
- Onboard performance and fault diagnostics system
- Category 3 safety system with a fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- PackML programming
- Many options available upon request
- Washdown construction
- Servo or mechanical control
- Multiple indexing options
- Various lane configurations
- Various infeed conveyors
- Mutiple product configurations
- Frozen entrees
- Single pack trays, cups and bowls
- Fruit cup multi-packs
- Aseptic beverage multi-packs
- Beverage bottle multi-packs
- Consumer products
Carton Size Range
- Give us a call
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 95 PSI
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.