SpanTech MicroSpan Transfers
At a Glance
- Compact and durable transfer solution
- Slave-driven from the main conveyor shaft or independently powered
- Sprocket-driven chain requires no tracking mechanism
Click to enlarge
Compact Durable End-to-End Transfer
Make your end-to-end product movement easier than ever. SpanTech MicroSpan transfer is a compact and durable transfer solution that's built to last.
Whether used with SpanTech conveyor systems or in a custom installation, MicroSpan transfers are the compact answer for end-to-end transport. They also have the capability to be slave-driven from the main conveyor shaft or independently powered by their own gearmotors.
MicroSpan Transfer Features
- Power transmission accomplished through an all-gear drive, typically slave-driven from the conveyor shaft.
- Variable angle capability, can be used for decline with feed-off applications or incline with feed-on applications.
- Easily lifted out when used with MultiSpan conveyors.
- Gear motor-powered unit available for when a slave-driven unit is not suitable.
- Nose bar is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and can withstand high wear, heat and washdowns.
- Sprocket-driven chain requires no tracking mechanism.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac