Stainless Steel Construction Dispenses Labels Up to 7.5" Wide
The TAL-750HDSS Label Dispenser is constructed out of stainless steel, designed for controlled environments such as medical, dairy, and food industries. An photo cell comes standard with the TAL-750HDSS. This dispenser handles labels up to 7.5" wide with the power and performance necessary for the most demanding applications.
- Stainless steel construction
- Open peel plate design allows multiple labels on a common web to increasing speed and reducing label cost
- Full scrap rewind with quick start / removal feature
- Heavy duty motor with built In overload protection
- Dispenses die-cut or butt-cut labels
- Dispenses multiple labels on a common web
- Photo cell label sensor
- Registered ink imprinter
- Hot stamp imprinter
- Fan fold adapter
- Label counter
- 9" wide label kit
- 18" roll adapter
Hot Stamp Imprinter Option
The Hot Stamp Imprinter prints on virtually any label stock, die cut or butt-cut, parallel or vertical to the web direction. The pneumatic powered imprinter offers three lines print using individual steel type.
The Hot Stamp Imprinter mounts on these dispensers: TAL-750HDSS TAL-750HD and these applicators: TAL-3000C TAL-3000R (shown above) TAL-3000T
- Web width: .375" to 7.5"
- Maximum label size: 7.5" x 15"
- Maximum roll diameter: 12"
- Core size diameter: 1" or 3"
- Dimensions: 18"L x 16.25"W x 11.5"H
- Electrical: 110V AC
- Shipping weight: 30 lbs