Inline Filling Systems Gripper Rinsers
At a Glance
- Remove loose particulate or dust from bottles
- Use clean air, ionized air, clean water, or a water-based cleaning solution
- Fixed RPM gearmotors on rinser gripper chains and infeed conveyor
Click to enlarge
Invert Plastic and Glass Bottles over an Ionized Air System
Inline Filling Systems gripper rinsers are designed to rinse clean empty bottles prior to filling. This rinser can use clean air, ionized air, clean water, or a water-based cleaning solution. The unit will remove loose particulate or dust from bottles and in some cases provide a chemical sanitation of the inside of bottles.
- Fixed RPM gearmotors on rinser gripper chains and infeed conveyor.
- Adjustable spray header.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Gripper adjustments achieved by means of a single handwheel (no tools required) with numerical counter to indicate width between grippers.
- Soft ribbed rubber grippers to gently grip each container, eliminating potential label damage to pre-labeled containers.
- Positive emergency discharge jam switch to stop equipment.
- Downstream back-up control sensor.
- C.S.A. approved stainless steel electrical enclosure.
- Link-Belt Klean-Gard polyamide bearings.
- Stainless steel adjustment chain.
- Centralized and conveniently located grease manifolds.
- 14" stainless steel tabletop infeed conveyor drive section.
- 14" stainless steel tabletop discharge conveyor idler section.
- Rinse media low pressure sensor which will automatically stop rinser.
- Automatic air / water saver rinser spray shut-off (no container/no spray).
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your liquid filling equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac