Little David MicroJet II Dot Matrix Case Printer
At a Glance
- Great for dot matrix printing jobs that require lots of information in a small space
- Prints one or two lines of 7/16 inch 5 x 5 dot matrix high print
- Prints one line of 5/8 inch 5 x 7 dot matrix high print
- Prints one line of 15/16 inch 5 x 11 dot matrix high print
Buy your printer ink from us, and get a discount on this Little David printer!
Click to enlarge
Dot Matrix Printer Prints Multiple Lines and Character Heights
One or two lines of 7/16" (5 x 5 dot matrix) high print. One line of 5/8" (5 x 7 dot matrix) high print. One line of 15/16" (5 x 11 dot matrix) high print. Perfect for porous printing jobs that require lots of information in a small amount of space.
- Self-contained non-contact coding system
- High speed valves: 11 standard
- Messages save areas: 149
- Fixed characters per line: 39
Lines and Character Heights
- 1 line of 5 x 5 dot matrix at 11/32" (8.7mm) character height
- 2 lines of 5 x 5 dot matrix at 11/32" (8.7mm) character height
- 1 line of 7 x 5 dot matrix at 1/2" (12.7mm) character height
- 1 line of 11 x 7 dot matrix at 13/16" (20.6mm) character height
- Any combination in a message
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your printing and date-coding equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac