Wulftec VarioMaster 9460 Strapping System
At a Glance
- Designed for full pallet loads, integrates in powered conveyor line
- Strapping head is positioned horizontally above the load
- Standard undertrack style of strapping arch bottom
- Or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for through-pallet strapping, or a combination of both
Buy your strapping material from us, and get a discount on this Wulftec strapping equipment!
Auto High-Performance Strapper for Integration in Powered Conveyor Line
For full pallet loads, integrated in powered conveyor line. The strapping head is positioned horizontally above the load and, as part of the strapping cycle, will be lowered towards the load to be strapped. The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style, or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for "through-pallet" strapping, or a combination of both.
- AC variable frequency drives are standard equipment on all machines
- Lower maintenance and better reliability
- Wulftec stretch wrappers will save time and money
- NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
- Control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires
- Control panel is UL508A approved
- Superior electrical design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- User-friendly touch-screen offers a simple yet effective way to adjust and maintain your equipment
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
- All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments
- Wulftec machines are built to last forever
- During the strapping cycle, the strapping head indexes towards the load before tensioning sequence, so tensioning and sealing are done against the side of the load.
- The strapping head is mounted on a movable assembly guided through linear bearings, and activated by an electric motor with a timing belt. The head has a load sensing device that detects the side of the load and tells the head movement to stop so tensioning and welding are done as close as possible to the product for maximum strap containment efficiency.
- The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for "through-pallet" strapping or a combination of both.
- Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required
- PET or polypropylene strap may be used with minor adjustments to the strapping head
- Electronic tension control through a variable frequency drive. Assures consistent tension control regardless of the number of cycles and environmental conditions.
- Strap tension is adjustable from the touch screen.
- The VarioMaster 9460 offer turntables, rotating cross and centering devices as an option for all handling needs, accommodating pallet and palletless loads.
- Wulftec heavy-duty conveyors are second-to-none in the industry
- Coils of PET or polypropylene strapping with a core diameter of 16" can be fitted to the high speed dispensers, with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake.
- Ability to strap with polyester or polypropylene strapping without parts changes
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
Best Warranties in the Industry
- 1-year on the strapping head and track
- 3-year unlimited cycle warranty
- 3-years on the steel structure
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your strapping equipment.
Specifications of the VarioMaster 9460 Strapping System
|Production Rate ||100 loads per hour |
|Dimensions ||59" L x 139" W x 169" H |
|Approximate Shipping Weight ||5000 lbs |
|Maximum Load Size ||50"W x 80"H |
|Maximum Load Weight ||Limited to conveyor capacity |
|Electrical Requirements ||460 V /3 ph /60Hz 15A |
|Controls ||Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC Allen Bradley PanelView Plus 600 monochrome Touch Screen Interface 24V control system Current overload protection NEMA 4/12 control cabinet Autoheight sensing photoeye Power on/off lockable switch and indicator light 460VAC motor and contactor Two emergency stop stations (1 on panel / 1 on the platen) Manual function for strapping head and conveyors Intuitive alarms diagnostic on touch screen Machine and head cycle counter Reset function Strap track with under track configuration to allowing under pack strapping 2 fully adjustable strapping patterns 4 communications I/O signals with upstream & downstream system Allen Bradley PowerFlex 525 drive, 460VAC Allen Bradley series 100 contactor Alarm beacon 120 VAC outlet in control panel for service work |
|GS41 HT Strapping Head ||By changing the optional entry and exit guide the head have the ability to strap with polyester (PET) from 3/8 to 5/8 wide and .020 minimum thick strapping (Special adjustment required for PP, consult us) Consistently reproducible strap tensioning through an Allen Bradley PowerFlex 70 VFD and torque motor control Consistently high seal efficiency Environmentally favorable sealing by vibration welding Separate drive section for high speed strap feeding and take up and to achieve maximum tension levels Electronic strap circulation control |
|Electric Platen ||3 HP AC gear motor with Allen Bradley Powerflex 525 AC drive |
|Strap Dispenser ||High-speed dispenser with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake that can fits standard coils of PET/PP strapping with a core diameter of 16" and a width of 6" |
|Structure ||Heavy duty folded sheet metal uprights with upper frame structurally integrated with base for greater stability |
|Technical Information ||The machine is provided with a manual including electro/mechanical schematics and drawings, maintenance program and PLC program disk |
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac