Starview RBF6-1520 Board to Tray Sealer
At a Glance
- Seals all board heat-sealable food containers
- Designed for medium to higher volume production requirements
- Six-stations with a standard sealing area of 15 x 20 inches
Buy your trays from us, and get a discount on this Starview tray sealer!
Click to enlarge
Protect Your Food Products with Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP)
Starview RBF6-1520 rotary heat sealing machines are designed for medium to higher volume production requirements. These machines are designed for producing all board heat-sealable food containers. These RBF sealing machines may also be used for conventional carded blisters, full face blisters and half-clamshell styles as well as applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat-sealable lidstock.
The RBF heat sealers are available in six-station designs with a standard sealing area of 15 x 20 inches. Other sealing areas are available on request.
Starview RBF heat sealing machines have one sealing station with the remaining 5-stations used for tray loading and unloading.
Advantages & Benefits
- A wide range of standard and custom features available to match your requirements.
- AC Variable frequency precision cam index rotary table drive for smooth table operation and position repeatability.
- Optional finished package unloader increases the machine versatility and lowers labor costs.
- Uses quick-change anodized aluminum tooling.
- Convenient touch screen controls for operator convenience, accessibility and process repeatability.
- A Starview exclusive remote access via standard Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management access to real-time process information from the machine.
- Starview's exclusive selectable sealing station program allows the use of one through six sealing fixtures with operator selected start position from HMI.
- Stainless steel wash down construction to allow cleaning in a food handling environment.
- Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
- Programmable logic control (Omron)
- - Intelligent system that allows changes or upgrades from a Starview provided memory card
- - Ethernet connection to HMI allows remote access to screens and PLC functions by customer from PC, Laptop, smartphones and tablet devices to HMI screens and PLC functions, and by Starview for program changes, diagnosis or updates when internet connected. Optional Wi-Fi connection available.
- Color HMI includes:
- - Time and date displayed on all screen pages.
- - System monitoring page. Heating, batch counter and job recipe displayed at a glance.
- - Production counter page displays total machine cycles, current job cycles and current job completed packages. Production speeds are displayed in both cycles per minute and packages per minute.
- - Machine standby mode. 7 -day programmable schedule allows automatic machine start-up and shut down.
- - Full Job Recipe storage with memory for up to 100 different recipes.
- - History page with last 200 cycles stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- - Seal Timer.
- - Dwell Timer.
- - Step-up counter.
- - Production speed (cycles per minute).
- - Manual / Auto mode.
- - Complete manual control of all individual functions for set up.
- - Table jog.
- - Low air pressure machine cycle-stop.
- - Machine diagnostics with difficulty location.
- - On-screen system errors for troubleshooting.
- - Last 1000 alarms stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- - Electrical parts page(s).
- - Pneumatic parts page(s).
- - Mechanical parts page(s).
- Digital temperature controller-degrees F and C.
- Two-position Start/Stop system for Auto Mode.
- Emergency Stop push button.
- Teflon sheet covered sealing plate.
- Quick change mounting for relieved face plates.
- Automatic turntable, cam index drive with variable speed AC variable frequency controller.
- Stainless steel rotary table.
- Filter, Regulator & Pressure gauge & lubricator installed on airline.
- Hot plate insulator.
- Operator safety platen guard.
- Easy access through hinged sealing press door with E-stop safety switch for tooling changeover or maintenance.
- Rotary table perimeter safety guard.
- Stainless steel safety guards.
- Stainless steel support structure.
- Casters with locking wheels.
- Welded heavy-wall steel tube construction.
- Steel sealing press C-frame white powder coated.
- Maximum sealing area: 15" x 20"
- Number of open load stations: 5
- Finished package unloader: Optional, attached
- Maximum tray depth: 3"
- Average cycle speed: 1 to 18 cpm
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts / 1 PH / 32 Amps or 208-240 Volts / 3 PH / 19 Amps
- Control: 24 Volts DC
- Heating system: Cartridge type 6.0 KW
- Pneumatic cylinder bore size: 1 @ 8"
- Air consumption per cycle: 1.1 scf @ 100 psi
- Maximum sealing force: 5025 lbs. @ 100 psi air
- Air inlet size: 3/8" NPT female
- Approximate dimensions: 91"D x 81"W x 63"H
- Working Height: 37.0"
- Approximate weight: 1,900 lbs
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your tray packaging equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac