Little David LD-19SB Semi-Auto Small Case Sealer
At a Glance
- Designed for small boxes
- Only height and width adjustment - and go!
- Low maintenance
- Simple, reliable operation
- Interchangeable tape cartridges
- Heavy duty steel construction
Buy your case sealing tape from Pro Pac, and get a discount on this Little David case taper!
Click to enlarge
Side Belt Taper for Small Boxes
The Little David LD-19SB is a semi-automatic case sealer designed to process low profile and/or narrow case sizes. The LD-19SB requires only 2 adjustments for the height and width of the case before the operator presents cases to this taper. The adjustments are fixed in place to process a series of uniform or same size cases. Cases are top and bottom sealed with 2" or 3" tape.
- Side belt case sealer with single mast design is safe and easy to operate
- Processes low profile and/or narrow cases
- Slide and lock adjustment for height and turn handle to adjust for width
- Interchangeable cartridges (top and bottom)
- Continuous belt drive: Up to 72' per minute (21.95 m/min)
- Seals with pressure sensitive tape
Case Size Range
- Length: 5" - ∞
- Width: 3" - 20"
- Height 2.6" - 24"
- (Certain length x width x height combinations may not process)
- Width: 57.25" (145 cm)
- Depth: 39" (99 cm)
- Height: 50" (127 cm)
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 cycle, single phase (other voltages available)
- Weight: 475 lbs (215 kg) uncrated
Reliable Performance Warranty
- 1 year warranty for all components
- 2 year warranty for gear reducer and motor
- 3 year waranty for tape cartridge
- (Moving and wear parts are not included, other restrictions may apply)
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your case sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac