Wash Down Case Taper for Sanitary Environments
Years ago Loveshaw introduced the first stainless steel case sealer specifically designed to maximize sanitation during the cleaning process. Changes in sanitation standards and new regulations within the food industry have led to the newest design of our stainless equipment, the LD-XSS RTE.
Heavy-duty stainless steel construction, fast/easy maintenance, easy clean non-tubular design, and versatility make this piece of equipment an ideal sealing solution. Especially for food processing operations that require special precautions in order to eliminate bacteria and other food borne pathogens.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Open, non-tubular design
- Patent pending quick-release drive belts
- Easy access motor mounts for fast changeover
- Angled surfaces maximize water shedding to prevent bacterial growth
- Minimal overlapping joints for full access cleaning
- No hollow tubular components that can breach and become contamination points
- 2" to 3" changeover in field
- Mirror image changeover in field
- Continuous belt drive: Up to 80' per minute (24.4m/min.)
- Recommended spare parts kit
- Spare CAC50 tape cartridge
- 3-Phase motor (any voltage)
- Stainless steel top squeezers
- Stainless steel front and rear pack tables
- Stainless steel casters
- NEMA 4 wiring-enclosure-switch & motor w/ epoxy gear reducer
Case Size Range
- Length: 4" - infinite
- Width: 4.5" - 27"
- Height 4.5" - 24"
- (Certain length x width x height combinations may not process)
- Width: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Depth: 34.5" (85 cm)
- Height: 61.5" (156 cm)
- Power Requirements: 10 volts, 60 cycle, single phase. Other voltages available.
- Weight: 269 lbs. uncrated
Reliable Performance Warranty
- 1 year all components
- 2 year warranty for gear reducer and motor
- 3 year waranty for tape cartridge
- (Moving and wear parts are not included, other restrictions may apply)
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your case sealing equipment.