Little David LD-24 Automatic Uniform Case Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Little David LD-24 Automatic Uniform Case Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Great, compact, low cost automatic uniform case sealer
- Fast pneumatic case folding
- PLC controlled
- Indexing gate and box jam indicator
- Extensive box range
- Standard top squeezer
- Up to 100ft a minute
- Energy saving mode
Buy your case sealing tape from Pro Pac, and get a discount on this Little David case taper!
Compact, High-Performance, Low-Cost Automatic Case Taper
The Little David LD-24 is an industrial-grade high-performance case sealer. Designed to meet the case sealing demands with high volume runs of the same box size. Its compact design is perfect for limited space on the floor and between conveyors.
- Operating Speed: 100' per minute (30.49 m/min)
- Seals with pressure sensitive tape
- Operator controls and adjustments on both sides of the machine
- Safety panel in folding area
- Capable of running 2" and 3" tape in same machine
- Fully welded base frame
- Compact footprint
- Quick change belts
- Pneumatically tensioned belts make them adjustment free
- Pneumatic case folding with dual side rear flap tuckers and positive folding of major flaps
- Removable crank handles and graduated adjustments that are scaled for fast and precise changeover
- Adjustable height and PLC controls can be integrated into your conveyor system for start and stop control
- Energy saving mode, safety panel in folding area, indexing gate and box jam indicator
Case Size Range
- Length: 6" - 24"
- Width: 6" - 18"
- Height: 4.5" - 18"
- Width: 65" (165 cm)
- Depth: 48" (122 cm)
- Height: 63" (160 cm)
- Flat exit pack table
- Roller exit pack table
- CF-5 connection kit
- Infeed pack table
- Optional threaded rods, casters or leveling pads
- Stainless steel main frame, threaded rods, casters, leveling pads
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase
- Air: 5 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Weight: 800 lbs (363 kg) uncrated