Little David LD-16AR Automatic Random Case Sealer
At a Glance
- Automatically and quickly seal a wide range of random case sizes
- Allen Bradley PLC, servo controlled
- 10 case per minute running extreme case variances
- Category 3 fully interlocking safety guarding
- 7 gauge bolted and welded steel frame
- Reliable 24/7 operation
Buy your case sealing tape from Pro Pac, and get a discount on this case taper!
Click to enlarge
Heavy-Duty Fully-Automatic High Speed Random Case Taper
The Little David LD-16AR is a fully-automatic case sealer that's ready to process a random assortment of case sizes at speeds up to 20 cases per minute (depending on incoming height variance.)
The LD-16AR automatically makes adjustments to match the height and width of each case fed into it by a powered conveyor. Two stage operation accurately measures the case size and preadjusts the top tape head. Cases are sealed on the top and bottom with 2" or 3" tape using the latest CaseLocker 60 tape cartridges.
- Fully automatic random top and bottom case sealer
- Process up to 15 cases per minute. Up to 20 cases per minute can be reached depending on incoming height variance (maximum 3").
- Self-centering drive belts
- Dual mast construction
- Removable 2" or 3" PST tape cartridges
- High quality steel structure with powder coat finish
- Heavy duty bottom belt drive with horizontally mounted 1/4 HP motor
- Left to right case flow
- Interlocking safety gates
- Built in indexing gate
- 150 FPM belt speed
- 22-1/4" conveyor height adjustable up to 28-1/4"
- Fully guarded flap "kicker" device
- Servo driven, ball screw linear actuator
- High precision ultrasonic sensing and linear transducer to detect case height & width
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 800 PLC
- Powered roller infeed section to pre-sense case width & height (case-sizer)
- 1.9" diameter rollers on 2-1/2" centers
- Powered top squeezers to assure major flaps meet in case center
- Flight bar drive
- Linear self-centering side rails
- Safety monitoring relay
- Safety doors automatically shut down machine when opened
- Safety flags at infeed sides of powered infeed section
- Automatic or manual tape selectivity feature allows omission of either or both top and bottom closures
- Special paints, lacquer, enamel, epoxy, special colors, and stainless steel
- Spare pressure sensitive tape cartridge
- Spare parts kit
- Low tape warning
- No tape warning
Case Size Range
- Length: 10" - 36"
- Width: 5.5" - 22"
- Height: 6.75" - 30"
- Width: 110" (279.4 cm)
- Height: 87-3/8" (221.9 cm)
Specifications of the LD-16R
- Electrical: 240 VAC, three phase
- Air: 7 SCFM @ 80 psi
- Weight: 1,175 lbs (680kg) uncrated
Reliable Performance Warranty
- 1 year all components
- 2 year warranty for gear reducer and motor
- 3 year waranty for tape cartridge
- (Moving and wear parts are not included, other restrictions may apply)
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac