Roach NBS Narrow Belt Sorter Conveyor
At a Glance
- Utilizes multiple belts to transport product to diverters
- Maximum 300 FPM belt speed
- Product not to exceed 60 lbs
Transport Products to Diverters
The Roach NBS Narrow Belt Sorter utilizes multiple belts to transport product to diverters that have been strategically located along the sorter. Both the Skewed Wheel Diverter and the Roller Diverter can be used as the means of diverting from the Narrow Belt Sorter.
- Belting: Ultimate 240, 1-1/4" wide running on UHMW guide tracks on 3-1/2" centers.
- Drive Pulley: 8" dia. with 1-7/16” dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel roller, model 196S.
- Take-Up: Pneumatic belt tension mechanism.
- Belt Speed: 300 FPM, maximum (speeds are dependent up upon product size and weight).
- Air Controls: Single solenoid 60 PSI required.
- Capacity: Product not to exceed 60 lbs.
- 90° Roller Transfer: Model 156 high speed 1-1/2" x 16 ga. rollers with urethane covering. Single or bi-directional.
- 30° Skewed Wheel Diverter: Urethane covered drive wheels. Single direction only. Guard rails on take-away spur conveyor may be required.
- Diverter Drive: Independantly driven.
- Rate: Up to 60 sorts per minute.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac