Roach Primo High-Speed Sorter Conveyor
At a Glance
- Sorts up to 75 packages per minute
- Up to 36 inch stroke length available
- Maximum product weight is 100 lbs
Super Fast Product Sorting
The Roach Primo Sort High-Speed Sorter was designed in response to an increasing demand for high-speed distribution equipment. Up to 75 sorts per minute (based on size of product) can be economically and accurately sorted with the Primo.
- Air Cylinder: 2" dia. bore.
- Length of Stroke: Up to 36" available.
- Pusher Plate: 1/8" aluminum channel.
- Maximum Cycle Rate: Up to 75 cycles/min (cycle rate is dependent upon product size and weight).
- FRL: Included, w/ 3/8" ports.
- Compressed Air: 0.5 cu. ft./min. at 80 to 100 PSI per cycle.
- Pneumatic Controls: Pneumatics slow down cushion at rest position.
- Capacity: Maximum product weight is 100 lbs (rates are affected by product weight).
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 houses terminal strip for all wiring connections.
- Wiring Diagram: Housed inside of terminal box.
- Electrical Controls: 24 VDC single solenoid valve. 2 hall-effect sensors.
- Optional: 120 volt, single or double solenoid valve.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac