Roach 796 Pivoting Belt Sorter Conveyor
At a Glance
- Sorts as many as 75 cartons per minute
- Maximum 300 FPM belt speed
- Dual pivoting wheels with urethane drive band
Sort Packages Quickly
The Roach 796 Pivoting Belt Diverter has a high rate package sortation. As many as 75 cartons may be accurately sorted per minute with belt speeds as high as 300 fpm.
- Belting: Trackmate
- Drive Pulley: 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel roller, model 196S.
- Nose-Bar Pulley: 2-1/2" dia. machine crowned pulley.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Belt Speed: 300 FPM, maximum (speeds are dependent up upon product size and weight).
- Air Cylinder: Dual, 1-1/16" bore x 1" stroke double action cylinders.
- Air Controls: Single solenoid 40 PSI required.
- Diverter: Dual pivoting wheels with urethane drive bands.
- Diverter Drive: Diverter is slave driven from the conveyor belt.
- Diversion Angle: 30° and 45°. Guard rails on take-away spur conveyor may be required.
- Rate: Up to 75 sorts per minute.
- Staging Diverter: Stages package for diverting.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac