MFT Automation Impresso Labeler
At a Glance
- Independently powered 1000 watt brushless servo motor for unwind and rewind
- Up to 20 inch diameter rolls of labels
- Multiple sensor triggers achieve accurate label placement at high speeds
Click to enlarge
Compact High-Performance Label Applicator
With a small footprint and ease of mobility, the MFT Automation Impresso can fit into the tightest of production areas. This compact label feeder machine offers customizable computer controls with an on-board panel for accurate placement, a 1000-watt brushless servo motor, and durable stainless steel shafts to provide maximum life expectancy.
- Equipped with an independently powered 1000 watt brushless servo motor for unwind and rewind.
- Designed for flexibility to stand alone or integrate with existing production lines.
- Highly adaptable software package can integrate multiple sensor triggers to achieve accurate label placement at high speeds.
- Small compact design is versatile to handle up to 20" diameter rolls of labels.
- Extended content labeling
- Pharmaceutical labeling
- Direct mail tabbing
- Food and beverage labeling
- Gap-less magnet application
- Gift card application
- And many more
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your friction feeding equipment.
Impresso Machine Specifications
|Typical Height ||942mm (37.1") |
|Typical Length ||1106mm (43.6") |
|Typical Width ||370mm (14.6") |
|Maximum Speed ||70 meters per minute |
|Power Requirements ||110/220V, 50-60Hz, 6amp |
|Operating Temp ||10-35C (50-95F) |
|Weight Ranges ||Less than 80 lbs |
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac