Roach 700RR 400 Series Raised Rib Plastic Belt Conveyor
At a Glance
- Designed for transporting, accumulating and transferring cans, bottles
- Eliminate belt tracking problems with plastic belt
- Constant 60 FPM
Transport Bottles, Cans, and Other Products Difficult to Move
The Roach 700RR 400 Series Raised Rib Plastic Belt Conveyor is designed for transporting, accumulating and transferring cans, bottles or other small items that are normally difficult to transfer. Eliminate belt tracking problems with plastic belt on this 700RR conveyor.
- Belting: Series 400 raised rib gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt. Finger transfer plates provided both ends of conveyor to facilitate smooth product transfer.
- Drive Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with optional 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with optional 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 ga. channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196S, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Floor Supports: Many options available.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac