Roach 700RT 400 Series Inline Roller Top Plastic Belt Conveyor
At a Glance
- For applications requiring transportation and temporary accumulation
- Accumulates with low back pressure
- Belt tracking problems are eliminated
Transport and Temporarily Accumulate Products
The Roach 700RT 400 Series Inline Roller Top Plastic Belt Conveyor is ideal for applications requiring transportation and temporary accumulation. Product accumulates with low back pressure using standard inline rollers in belt for various assembly line operations. Belt tracking problems are eliminated with this 700RT conveyor.
- Belting: Series 400 roller top gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with optional 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with optional 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196S, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: Drive shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 ga. channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Floor Supports: Many options available.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac