Roach HD1200PB 1200 Series Heavy-Duty Plastic Belt Conveyor
At a Glance
- Flat top belting
- For heavy unit loads and pallet handling
- Belt tracking problems are eliminated
Transport Heavy Unit Loads and Handle Pallet
The Roach HD1200PB 1200 Series Heavy-Duty Plastic Belt Conveyor flat top belting is developed for heavy unit loads and pallet handling. Belt tracking problems are eliminated using series 1200 flat top belting on HD1200PB conveyor.
- Belting: Series 1200 flat top gray polypropylene belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 10.2" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 10.2" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 7 ga. channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196S, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Floor Supports: Many options available.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac