Roach 700PB 900 Series Flat Friction Top Plastic Belt Conveyor
At a Glance
- Ideal for general goods transportation
- Eliminate belt tracking problems
- Made for packing, testing, inspecting assembly line operations
Eliminate Belt Tracking Problems for Goods Transportation
The Roach 700PB 900 Series Flat Friction Top Plastic Belt Conveyor is ideal for general goods transportation in applications such as packing, testing, inspecting and various assembly line operations. Belt tracking problems are eliminated with this 700PB conveyor.
- Belting: Series 900 flat top gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 4.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with optional 6.1" or 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 4.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with optional 6.1" or 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 ga. channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196S, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Floor Supports: Many options available.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac