APM TBS-3/8-DH-10-V Table Top Validatable Band Sealer
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the APM TBS-3/8-DH-10-V Table Top Validatable Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- High speed validatable table top sealing system designed to seal medical pouches
- Precise temperature, speed, and sealing controls
- Front heater On/Off switch for sealing Tyvek
Buy your bags from us, and get a discount on this APM band sealer!
Table Top Validatable Band Sealer for Sealing Medical Pouches
The APM TBS-3/8-DH-10-V high speed validatable table top sealing system is designed to seal medical pouches with precise temperature, speed, and sealing controls.
- Designed with 10" long heating zone, and 10" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees +/-2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Temperature, speed control and cooling bar pressure can be validated.
- Extra sealing capacity allows speeds up to 60' per minute with constant secure seals of 3/8" or 1/4" wide.
- Special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated teflon bands.
- Quad digital temperature controls maintain consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Heat is generated from rear and front heaters or one set only as required using a simple on/off switch.
- Individual heating assemblies can be regulated due to Quad controls.
- Easy quick changeover and cleaning of the Teflon Bands due to instant pressure release on bands placed in an open position.
- Uniform pressure on all sealing and cooling surfaces creates consistent quality validatable seals.
- Gauges are easy to read and highly visible.
- Constructed from anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- Hard Chrome plated sealing assemblies reduces wear. Dual Element Thermocouple: Each thermocouple has two junctions one for the temperature controller and one for temperature verification, ports supplied.
- Embossing coder for product coding and marking
Supported Bag Materials
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: Self contained compressed air option available