Compact and Economical, Forming Up to 60 Cartons per Minute
Featuring a smooth and efficient single-head rotary carton feed system, the Adco 15DZ delivers class-leading carton erecting performance in a compact and economical package.
Capable of forming a wide range of tray sizes and styles at speeds up to 60 cycles per minute, the affordable 15DZ is ideal for the most demanding and cost conscious production environments.
Fast changeover, simple operation, ergonomic design and the optional ability to switch between intermittent or continuous motion mode really set this machine apart from other cartoners.
If you have a challenging bag-in-box application, you’ll love the special flap tucker design of the 15DZ. Like all ADCO machines, the 15DZ is constructed in stainless steel and is available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction provides maximum strength as well as improved sanitation over traditional designs
- Fast, easy changeover with scales and pointers and available digital counters maximizes reliability and increases productivity
- Intuitive and modern interface enhances operator experience and improves overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- Double-head rotary carton feeder with optional orbital feeder and pre-break
- Ergonomically-designed product load table
- Capable of sealing either tuck-lock style or glued cartons
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system (when glue is specified)
- Allen-Bradley control package
- Category 3 safety system with a fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Washdown construction
- Glue or tuck style cartons
- Marking and coding systems
- 10' bolt on infeed conveyor
- Powered hopper
- Switchable intermittent to continuous motion feed
- Flow-wrapped products
- Frozen foods
- Baked goods
- Snack foods
- Dairy products
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 1" to 9" (25 to 229mm)
- Width of Opening: 1" to 4" (25 to 102mm)
- Carton Depth: 4" to 12" (100 to 305mm)
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 95 psi
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.