Compact Cartoner Designed for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Personal Care Products
The Adco MBC compact cartoner is designed to meet the demands of pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care industries that need to automatically erect, load and seal small horizontal end load cartons.
Featuring a compact footprint, efficient multi-head rotary carton feed design and full length Lexan barrier guarding, the MBC is ideal for space-constrained and demanding production environments.
Along with its continuous motion design and reliable side shifting bucket design, the MBC comes standard with swing away overheads, a horizontal powered carton magazine and digital indicators on all adjustments.
The simple-to-operate, ergonomically friendly and easy to maintain MBC is the perfect addition to your packaging line.
Like all ADCO machines, the MBC is available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability and eliminates corrosion
- Multi-head rotary carton feeder ensures smooth, efficient operation
- Fast, easy changeover with digital indicators on all adjustments reduces downtime
- PackML programming simplifies integration between machines
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- Right or left hand construction
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- Horizontal powered easy-to-load carton magazine
- Multi-head rotary carton feeder mounted over frame
- 6' product infeed conveyor frame
- Side shifting infeed buckets
- Barrel cam inserter with adjustable overload sensor-protected retract system
- No product/no carton, no carton/no load sensing
- Powered side discharge belts and unloaded product chute
- Capable of erecting, loading and sealing either tablock style or glued cartons
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system (when glue is specified)
- Allen-Bradley control package with touch screen HMI interface
- Category 3 safety system with fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Washdown construction
- Mechanical or servo motion
- Tuck or glue style cartons
- Additional infeeds
- Multiple indexers
- Multiple feeders
- Open major flap detect
- Marking and coding systems
- Personal care
- Snack foods
- Candy & confectionery
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 0.75" to 4.5" (19 to 114mm)
- Width of Opening: 0.5" to 2.5" (13 to 63mm)
- Carton Depth: 2.5" to 8" (64 to 203mm)
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 95 PSI
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.