Compact, Flexible, Affordable Cartoner for Low Speed Production
The versatile Adco IBL end load cartoner is the answer for difficult-to-handle products that run best with intermittent motion. The compact footprint, flexible design and affordable price of the IBL make it an ideal solution for low speed applications.
The IBL can be configured to run either traditional seal-end cartons or open top display trays. The reliable and efficient IBL utilizes a multi-axis servo and air actuated drive system, simplifying the construction and ensuring precision control.
A hallmark of the IBL, like many of Adco's machines, is its extreme flexibility and configurability. The IBL can be optionally fitted with a variety of different infeed systems and various styles of carton and product feed systems.
Like all Adco machines, the IBL is available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability and eliminates corrosion
- Intermittent-motion design improves handling of delicate products and increases affordability
- Large carton size range with oversizing options protects your investment as products change
- Flexible and adaptable design improves usability and protects your investment
- Fast, easy changeover with screw shafts and handles on adjustments reduces downtime
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction
- Intermittent motion, multi-axis servo drive system
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- Fast changeover with screw shafts and handles
- Auto or manual product load
- 4' powered carton magazine
- Operates at speeds up to 35 cartons per minute
- Capable of sealing either tuck-lock style or glued cartons
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system (when glue is specified)
- Allen-Bradley control package with touch screen HMI interface
- PackML programming
- Fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Snack foods
- Frozen foods
- Flow-wrapped products
- Dairy products
Carton Size Range
- Length of Opening: 1" to 9.5" (25 to 241mm)
- Width of Opening: 0.75" to 4" (19 to 102mm)
- Carton Depth: 4" to 12" (102 to 305mm)
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 2-3 CFM @ 65-70 PSI
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.