Horiztonal Conveyorized Band Sealer with Dual Heating and Cooling Zones
APM HCBS-1/4 CT high-speed horizontal conveyor is built with a conveyor, dual heating elements, dual cooling zones, and a bag top trimmer. Great for flat products and higher production speeds.
The unique trim after seal system assures clean, straight trim directly at seal edge. Designed to seal bags for a wide range of products including: tortillas, medical, candy, paper goods, textiles, poultry, bakery, toys, crafts, garden, pet supplies, decorative, mailroom, electronics, jewelry, parts kits, and many more!
- Turn one dial to change speeds
- Permanent magnet DC gear motor along with full mechanical linkage creates positive sealer to conveyor synchronization
- Variable speeds of up to 100 feet per minute
- Constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide
- Special heavy duty 1" wide wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands
- Dual digital temperature controls with PID Auto tune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals
- Dual 5" long heating zones (10" total) and dual 5" long cooling zones (10" total) for sealing heavier films at high production rates
- Sealing temperatures up to 450F
- Bag top trimmer
- Angle adjustable all-welded steel base stand allows tilting of the conveyorized sealing system, assuring uniform packages.
- Adjustable height bag leveling shelf maintains top portion of bag on level plane, assuring durable flat seal.
- 12" or 24" wide conveyor with lengths from 8 feet to 40 feet
- USDA approved
- 3", 6", 9", or 12" wide belted Overhead Compression Assembly to remove excess air from bagged product before sealing
- Stainless steel base stand
- One-line embossing coder for product marking
- Kevlar sealing bands for added durability
Supported Bag Materials
- Shrink films
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 to 20 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: No compressed air required