Horiztonal Conveyorized Band Sealer for Large Products
APM's HCBS offers state-of-the-art sealing. With a sychronized support conveyor and precise temperature controls, this bag sealer produces securely sealed bags. The unique trim after seal system assures clean, straight trim directly at seal edge. The TX model is designed to handle large products that require the bag to be in a horizontal orientation. This bag sealer seals bags for a wide range of products including: medical, paper goods, textiles, poultry, bakery, toys, crafts, garden, pet supplies, decorative, mailroom, electronics, and many more!
- Turn one dial to change speeds
- Permanent magnet DC gear motor along with full mechanical linkage creates positive sealer to conveyor synchronization
- Variable speeds of up to 100 feet per minute
- Constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide
- Special heavy duty 1" wide wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands
- Digital temperature controls with PID Auto tune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars and nickel plated cooling bars provide maximum wear resistance
- 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone provides flexibility in sealing of difficult materials
- Sealing temperatures up to 450F
- Bag top trimmer
- Positive vacuum trim removal system with scrap accumulator
- Angle adjustable all-welded steel base stand allows tilting of the conveyorized sealing system, assuring uniform packages.
- Adjustable height bag leveling shelf maintains top portion of bag on level plane, assuring durable flat seal.
- Conveyor up to 4' wide and up to 40' in length
- USDA approved
- Product jam sensor prevents damage to product and sealing assembly
- 3", 6", 9" or 12" wide compression assembly available removes excess air from bagged product
- Close trim pull-in feature for products requiring a tight fit
- Single line embossing code is available on most models
- Length: 3" to 30"
- Width: Up to 36"
- Height: Up to 6"
Supported Bag Materials
- Shrink films
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: No compressed air required