Dependable Shrink Sleeving Speeds Up to 400 CPM
Axon Aurora mid-speed multi-pack, shrink sleeve label and tamper band applicators provide dependable, steady-state production speeds up to 400 containers or multi-packs per minute.
Aurora multi-pack, tamper band, and sleeve label applicators are mandrel style machines that use servo motion control to deliver consistent, repeatable performance. Container changeovers are tool-less and require less than ten minutes depending on product sizes and shapes.
Axon Aurora applicators feature PackML programming and user interfaces which simplify machine operation, maintenance, and line integration.
Features & Benefits
- Intuitive, industry standard PackML programming & HMI user interfaces - Consistent terminology, consistent screen displays and standardized program structures enhance ease of operation and maintenance.
- Recipe functionality - Change machine settings with the push of a button for quick changeovers.
- No lubrication required - Maintenance of our Aurora machines is simplified with no lubrication required.
- Ethernet - Built-in Ethernet/IP communications for rapid line integration and business systems interface.
- Bilingual operation - English and Spanish HMI for your diverse workforce.
- Multiple perforation options - Horizontal, T-style, or vertical.
- Left or right-hand orientation - Run either left or right handed operations to fit your packaging line.
- Electric height adjustment - No hand cranks, simple push button control.
- PMMI certified training - Operator training provided by a PMMI Certified Technician.
- Size range flexibility - Container or multipack diameters range from 1.2" (30 mm) to 4.9" (125 mm). Larger sizes are compatible with Aurora Wide applicators.
- Fast, tool-less size changeovers - Size changeovers can be completed in less than ten minutes depending on container sizes and shapes.
- Servo motion control - Dedicated servo drives for the feedscrew, film feed system, and cutting assembly deliver fast, accurate film feeding, registration and cutting.
- Auto-reversing cutter assembly & dual edge blades - Dual-edge cutting blades with a programmed auto-reversing cutting system extends blade life and reduces frequency of blade replacement.
- Electronic height adjustment - Push-button system eliminates manual hand-crank height adjustments.
- Pivoting head assembly - Film orientation is easily adjusted for non-round containers by rotating the sleeving head assembly up to 90°.
- Sealed-for-life bearings - Lubrication free bearings and servo motion control make the Aurora a lubrication free machine.
The Axon Aurora offers the flexibility to perform five important shrink applications.
- Multi-packs and twin packs
- Tamper evident bands
- Partial-body sleeves
- Full-body sleeves
- Full-body over-the-cap sleeves
- Dynamic speed control - Enables the machine to automatically increase or decrease speeds based on line conditions.
- Print registration - Fiber optic sensor reads film registration marks so the PLC can calculate cut lengths to assure sleeve length accuracy.
- Vertical, horizontal & T perforators Add perforations to enhance ease of opening.
- Infeed timing screws - Required for multi-packs, certain container geometries.
- Product spacers - Precisely separate containers at the infeed to assure smooth production.
- Swing arm HMI - Provides flexible access to machine controls.
- Spare parts kit - Recommended start-up parts inventory.
|Speed ||Up to 400 cpm |
|Film Layflat Range ||50 mm - 200 mm (2.0" - 7.8") |
|Container Diameter or Multi-Pack Cross Section ||30 mm - 125 mm (1.2" - 4.9") |
|Applied Film Materials ||PVC, PETG, OPS, PLA |
|Film Thickness ||40 - 70 microns (1.5 - 3.0 mil) |
|Language Support ||English and Spanish standard, other languages optional |
|Controls ||Allen Bradley, Siemens |
|HMI ||10" Allen Bradley PanelView |
|Servos ||Allen Bradley, Siemens |
|Electrical Enclosure ||NEMA 12 standard, NEMA 4X optional |
|Machine Frame ||Extruded aluminum standard, 304 stainless steel optional |
|Power ||480V 3ph standard, 230V 3ph optional |
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink sleeve equipment.