Econoseal E-System 2000 Horizontal Cartoner
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal E-System 2000 Horizontal Cartoner and see the Pro Pac difference.
Form, Load, Seal Cartons Up to 25 per Minute
The E-System 2000 automatic horizontal cartoner forms, loads, and closes end load cartons.
- 1. End load carton is removed from a supply magazine via vacuum system.
- 2. Carton is erected at a single product load station.
- 3. Product is manually or automatically (optional) horizontally loaded into carton.
- 4. Loaded carton is transported to the closing position for tuck closure or sealing with either hot melt glue or hot air.
- 5. A completed carton is then automatically delivered from the machine to a convenient working height.
- Up to 25 cartons per minute
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel)
- Intermittent motion
- Up to 25 cartons per minute (depending on carton style and other factors)
- PLC controls
- Compact 78" x 32" (1980 x 813mm)
- Accommodates glue sealing, tuck closure, or hot air closure
- Paperboard or corrugated material
- Left hand or right hand load and discharge
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
- Adjustable magazine
- Straight back delivery chute
- 3 light beacon
- 5' extended carton magazine
- Ink print or deboss coding
- Pneumatic, overhead pivoting, or tamp style product infeed
- Continuous or intermittent motion belt conveyor
- Intermittent motion bucket conveyor
- CE guarding
Carton Size Range
- Min: 1" x .75" x 2.5" (25 x 19 x 64mm)
- Max: 12" x 4" x 12" (305 x 102 x 305mm)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Air: 80 psi (6,6 bar) Volume consumption approximately 3.2 cfm, 15.8 SCFM (30 Liters/min)
- Weight: Normally less than 1300 lbs (590 kg)