Econoseal Twinseal Horizontal Cartoner
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal Twinseal Horizontal Cartoner and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Mechanical, horizontal cartoner seals end load cartons
- Up to 30 cartons per minute
- Accommodates glue sealing or hot air closure
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel)
Buy your cartons from us, and get a discount on this Econoseal carton former!
Very Popular Semi-Auto Carton Sealer
The Econoseal Twinseal horizontal cartoner utilizes hot melt glue or hot air seal methods. The hot melt glue system is the most popular Twinseal sealing method which minimizes flap compression time and works well with many different board materials and coatings. Alternatively, hot air guns can be used to seal cartons that have either pre-applied adhesive or double sided sealable coatings on the carton board.
- 1. Operator places loaded carton into the machine with inner flaps closed, and presses dual button start.
- 2. Glue is automatically applied to underside of carton flap(s).
- 3. Carton is elevated into vertical squaring/compression chamber.
- 4. Completed, sealed cartons are automatically removed by the delivery chute accessory.
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel).
- Up to 30 cartons per minute.
- Hand crank lateral adjustment for fast, easy changeover.
- Automatic cycle.
- Left hand, right hand or straight back delivery chute discharge.
- Accommodates glue sealing or hot air closure for paperboard or corrugated cartons.
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
- Deboss, ink or hot leaf coding system
- Automated infeed system
- Ability to go 2-up to seal 2 cartons at once for increased output
- Adjustable infeed plow assembly
- Floor stand
- CE guarding
Carton Size Range
- Min: .75" x .75" x 3" (19 x 19 x 76mm)
- Max: 12" x 4" x 12" (305 x 102 x 305mm)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase, 1400 watt hot melt system
- Air: 60 psi (4 bar), volume consumption approximately 3.2 CFM 15.8 SCFM (30 Liters/min)
- Weight: Normally less than 300 lbs (136 kg)