Econoseal Econo-60 Horizontal Cartoner
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal Econo-60 Horizontal Cartoner and see the Pro Pac difference.
Form, Load, Seal Cartons Up to 60 per Minute
The Econoseal Econo-60 manual load, continuous motion horizontal cartoner forms and closes end load cartons at speeds of around 60 cartons per minute.
- 1. End load carton is removed from a supply magazine via a rotary vacuum system.
- 2. Carton is erected and placed down on continuous moving chain system.
- 3. Product is manually horizontally loaded into a carton by an operator. Product can be transported to loading area via a product feeding belt conveyor.
- 4. Loaded carton is transported through the machine and is either tucked closed or applied with hot melt glue and compressed shut.
- 5. Completed cartons are then automatically delivered from the back of the machine at a convenient working height.
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel)
- Continuous motion variable speed
- Speeds of 60 cartons per minute
- Accommodates glue sealing or tuck style closure
- Left hand load
- Straight back discharge
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
- Adjustable magazine
- 3 light beacon
- 5' extended carton magazine
- Product feeding belt
- Ink print or deboss coding
- CE guarding
Carton Size Range
- Min: 1" x .75" x 4" (25 x 19 x 102mm)
- Max: 8" x 3" x 12" (203 x 76 x 305mm)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar), volume consumption approximately .5 CFM 3 SCFM (12 Liters/min)
- Weight: Approximately 2,400 lbs (1,100 kg)