Econoseal V-System Vertical Cartoner
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal V-System Vertical Cartoner and see the Pro Pac difference.
Erect, Load, and Close Top Load Cartons
The Econoseal V-System is a mechanically driven, intermittent motion vertical cartoner for erecting, loading, and closing top load cartons at speeds of up to 40 cartons per minute.
- 1. Flat, pre-glued end load style carton is pulled from the carton supply magazine.
- 2. Carton bottom is closed (tuck or glue methods available) and the carton is then presented vertically to the product loading area.
- 3. Product is manually or automatically vertically loaded into carton.
- 4. Machine cycle is initiated, and the top of the carton is closed (tuck or glue methods available).
- 5. Completed carton is automatically delivered from the machine to a convenient working height.
- Speed: Up to 40 cartons per minute
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel)
- Intermittent motion
- Up to 40 cartons per minute
- PLC controls
- Accommodates glue or tuck closure
- Easy access to carton magazine
- Adjustable 4 chain transport system to enhance carton squareness
- Hand crank adjustment for fast size changeover
- Straight back discharge
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
- Adjustable magazine
- 3 light beacon
- 5' extended carton magazine
- Ink print or deboss coding
- Delivery shelf for discharge
- Auto bottom box provision
- CE guarding
Carton Size Range
- Min: 1" x .75" x 2.5" (25 x 19 x 64mm)
- Max: 8" x 3" x 10" (203 x 76 x 254mm)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar), volume consumption approximately 3.5 CFM 16.8 SCFM (90 Liters/min)
- Weight: Approximately 1,295 lbs (590 kg)