Econoseal Spartan Horizontal Cartoner
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal Spartan Horizontal Cartoner and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Rugged, mechanical, horizontal cartoner
- Up to 40 cartons per minute
- Erects, loads and closes end load cartons
- Stainless steel construction
Buy your cartons from us, and get a discount on this Econoseal carton former!
Form, Load, Seal Cartons Up to 40 per Minute
The Econoseal Spartan is a rugged, mechanical, horizontal cartoner that erects, loads, and closes cartons. This machine can be set up for either left hand or right hand orientation.
- 1. End load carton is removed from a supply magazine via vacuum system.
- 2. Carton is erected at a single product load station.
- 3. Product is manually or automatically (optional) horizontally loaded into carton.
- 4. Loaded carton is transported to the closing position for tuck closure or sealing with either hot melt glue or hot air.
- 5. A completed carton is then automatically delivered from the machine to a convenient working height.
- Speed: Up to 40 cartons per minute
- Sanitary construction (stainless steel)
- Intermittent motion
- PLC controls
- Accommodates glue sealing, tuck closure, gable top, or hot air closure
- Paperboard or corrugated
- Left hand or Right hand load
- Straight back discharge (options for left hand or right hand discharge)
Adjustable magazine 3 light beacon 5' extended carton magazine Ink print or deboss coding Pneumatic, overhead pivoting, or tamp style product infeed Continuous or intermittent motion belt conveyor Intermittent motion, adjustable bucket conveyor Nordson hot melt extruding system Gable top customization CE guarding
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
Carton Size Range
- >Min: 2" x 1" x 5" (51 x 25 x 127mm)
- Max: 10" x 4" x 12" (254 x 102 x 305mm)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar), volume consumption approximately 1.6 CFM 8.5 SCFM (46 Liters/min)
- Weight: Normally less than 1,900 lbs (860 kg)