Econoseal Mini Monoseal Horizontal Cartoner
Simple, Manual Carton Flap Glue System
The Econoseal Mini Monoseal cartoner is a simple and safe semi-automatic carton flap glue sealer that can be used to seal carton end flaps, hinge covers, side glue joints, gable tops, etc.
- Operator presents one end of a carton in position over the glue pot and starts the cycle via a foot pedal.
- Carton is then manually lifted against a squaring device on the compression panel and hot melt seals the carton flaps.
- Operator loads product and repeats process on the other end of the carton.
- Portable, self-contained table top design
- Simple and proven Econoseal hot melt glue pot system
- Foot pedal cycle start
- Quickly adjustable for different sizes without the need for tooling
- Available in 115 volt or 220 volt
Carton Flap Size Range
- Min: 1" x 1" (25 x 25mm)
- Max: 12" x 4" (305 x 102mm)
- Electrical: 115 volts (220 volts optional), 50/60 Hz, Single phase 700 watt hot melt system
- Air: None required
- Weight: Normally less than 125 lbs (58 kg)
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac