Simple, Manual Carton Flap Glue System
The Econoseal Mini Monoseal cartoner is a simple and safe semi-automatic carton flap glue sealer that can be used to seal carton end flaps, hinge covers, side glue joints, gable tops, etc.
- Operator presents one end of a carton in position over the glue pot and starts the cycle via a foot pedal.
- Carton is then manually lifted against a squaring device on the compression panel and hot melt seals the carton flaps.
- Operator loads product and repeats process on the other end of the carton.
- Portable, self contained table top design
- Simple and proven Econoseal hot melt glue pot system
- Foot pedal cycle start
- Quickly adjustable for different sizes without the need for tooling
- Available in 115 volt or 220 volt
Carton Flap Size Range
- Min: 1" x 1" (25 x 25mm)
- Max: 12" x 4" (305 x 102mm)
- Electrical: 115 volts (220 volts optional), 50/60 Hz, Single phase 700 watt hot melt system
- Air: None required
- Weight: Normally less than 125 lbs (58 kg)