OK Supersealer SB10 & SB20 Band Sealers
Simple High-Speed Band Sealing
The OK Supersealer SB10 and Supersealer SB20 band sealers continuously seal a wide range of bag materials at high speeds and reliable efficiency. The heavy duty painted SB10 and the stainless steel SB20 have proven band sealing technology and operator friendly controls to ensure continuous high performance in demanding production requirements.
Features & Benefits
- No-Tool Band Change: Simple to maintain
- Band Sealing Technology: Band supports pouch/bag through sealing process, sealing multiple materials consistently
- Variable Speed: Ease of matching conveyor speed for flexibility
- Closed Loop Temperature Control: Accurate and consistant sealing temperature
- Motorized Pedestal: Height adjustment with a button simplifies multiple bag size sealing runs
- Plugs into any Wall Plug: Minimal utility requirements
- Bag/Pouch Size: All sizes
- Bag/Pouch Material: Heat seal up to 20 mil
- Belt Speed: Up to 65 ft/min (20 m/min), other speeds by request
- Seal Width: 5/16" (8mm)
- Machine handing: Right to left or left to right
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, 10 Amp. 220 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz, 7 Amp. CE Marked
- Pneumatic: Not required on standard operation, 80-160 psi required for Jet Flow Trim Remover
SS2WD Wash Down Version
The Supersealer SB20WD Washdown Hot Air Sealer is available in a IP65 or IP69K rated bag sealer. The IP65 rated bag sealer can be washed down with a garden hose pressure only. The IP69K bag sealer or system can handle the demands of aggressive washdown.
- Bag Top Trimmers: Stationary blade and rotary blade trimmer meet all application requirements
- Bag Trim Remover: Standard trim remover can remove up to 3" or 5" of trim
- Automatic Infeed: T Pak Infeed into Supersealer for high speed systems
- Conveyors: 6" wide x 8' long conveyors stocked, other conveyor sizes custom built
- Date/Lot Coders: Emboss coder and ink wheel coder provide up to 32 characters per line, both with up to two lines of code
- Bag Fillers: Scales, augers, robotics, and automatic bag loaders to create a seamless packing line
- Washdown and Corrosive Washdown: For wet and corrosive environments
- Deduster for Dusty Environments: Removes dust that creates barriers from seal area so that bag can be sealed
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac